Executive coaching services are personalized to best support each individual or group’s needs. Coaching programs generally focus on one or more of the following key areas:
Transition to New Leadership Role
- Create a 90-day plan to establish a strong foundation in your new leadership role.
- Develop critical new strategic alliances to maximize your influence.
- Build credibility across your organization through key early wins.
Prepare for Promotion
- Clarify your short and long-term career goals, including your ideal next step.
- Map your value and accomplishments to your target role.
- Develop a plan to confidently position yourself for a promotion.
Focus on Achieving Peak Performance
- Develop new leadership, communication and negotiation strategies to more effectively perform your role.
- Improve your time management and maximize results through delegation, workload re-prioritization, and other process improvement strategies.
- Build stronger internal and external relationships to increase your visibility and influence.
The length and pace of the executive coaching process differs from client to client, based on each client’s professional goals. On average, professionals engage in bi-weekly executive coaching sessions during which we review previous action steps, address challenges and concerns, and create a new action plan with specific next steps.
Pricing varies by executive coaching package and level of customization. Packages are priced to accommodate diverse budgets.