Women’s leadership coaching services are customized to best support each individual or group’s needs. Coaching programs typically focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Clarify your key strengths and talents and how they differentiate you from others.
- Deeply understand your career story and articulate a clear and compelling value proposition.
- Master strategies to overcome Impostor Syndrome and other forms of self-doubt.
- Find your voice in uncomfortable or intimidating work situations.
- Develop negotiation strategies to maximize your impact and advancement.
- Establish boundaries to more effectively manage your time and energy.
- Engage in authentic self-promotion strategies to achieve the rewards and recognition you deserve.
- Build influential relationships to expand your reach.
- Leverage social media to establish yourself as a thought leader in your field.
Developing/Sustaining a Business
- Strategize a new business opportunity or how to grow an existing business.
- Clarify your business goals and develop a business plan to achieve them.
- Create a marketing strategy to authentically reach your target market.
The length and pace of the women’s leadership coaching process differs from client to client, based on each client’s personal and professional goals. On average, women engage in bi-weekly women’s leadership coaching sessions during which we review previous action steps, address challenges and concerns, and create a new action plan with specific next steps.
Pricing varies by women’s leadership coaching package and level of customization. Packages are priced to accommodate diverse budgets.